WE VALUE YOUR PRIVACY
At Virgin Plus, we value the trust you place in us when sharing your personal information. We make every effort to be transparent about what information we collect, why we collect it, what we do with it and with whom we might share it.
This is our commitment to you:
- We commit to being accountable to you for how we collect, use and disclose your personal information.
- We only collect, use or disclose your personal information if we have your consent, or in circumstances where your consent isn’t necessary (such as an emergency situation).
- We only collect your personal information in fair and legal ways. We limit our collection of your personal information to the purposes identified in advance to you.
- We use or disclose your personal information for the reasons it is collected, when it is otherwise allowed, or as required by law. We keep the information only as long as we need to, or as required by law.
- We correct your personal information when you inform us of mistakes or let us know updates are required.
- We do our best to keep your personal information safe, and ensure we use appropriate physical, technical and administrative safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. If we transfer your personal information to our suppliers we ensure your information is appropriately protected.
- We make information available to you about our information management policies and practices.
- We will provide you with access to the personal information we hold about you upon written request, unless restricted by law.
- We are here to listen, and to help. If you have concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
How your information may be used by third parties acting on our behalf, including for operational purposes and marketing campaigns
That your personal information may be collected, used or disclosed to prevent, detect or suppress fraud, protect your account and secure our network
When your information may be disclosed to third-party smart home voice command integration providers, should you choose to sign up for such services
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND YOUR PRIVACY
Find out what information we collect, how we use it and the choices you have. Learn how we collect and use data.
GOT QUESTIONS? WE CAN HELP.
What does Virgin Plus consider to be Personal Information?
How do I find out what Personal Information Virgin Plus has about me?
How do I opt-out of receiving marketing communications from Virgin Plus?
That depends on what type of marketing communications you would like to opt-out from receiving. If you would like to opt-out of receiving telemarketing calls or marketing mail addressed to your home, please call 1-888-999-2321 and a Virgin Plus Member Care Specialist will be happy to assist you. If you would like to opt-out from receiving commercial electronic messages (such as email or SMS marketing messages), you can update your communication preferences online at virginplus.ca/manageprefs. Remember that you’ll still receive service related communications (such as bills or product information and updates about your services) even if you opt-out of receiving marketing communications.
Just ask us, we’re happy to help. Please send a request to the contact information listed below, and we'll get you a prior version and answer any questions you may have.
Who do I contact to find out more information?
If a Virgin Plus Member Care representative cannot address your concerns to your satisfaction, you can write to:
The Office of the Virgin Plus Privacy Ombudsman
160 Elgin Street
Ottawa, Ontario K2P 2C4 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.