Look at all these exclusive offers on value-packed plans.
They all include unlimited Canada-wide Talk & Text unlimited International and US texting.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- All plans include Call Waiting, 3-Way Calling and Voicemail 3. Call Forwarding will be charged at 25¢/min.
- Plans with Canada-wide calling: Canada-Wide Calling applies to calls made from Canada to a Canadian number or calls received from any number while you are inside Canada.
- Additional Anytime Minutes are 65¢/min. Long distance charges on calls to the U.S. are 65¢/min. in addition to your local per minute rate.
- Plans with 3G data speed may reach download speeds of up to 3.1 Mbps while plans with 4G LTE data speed may reach download speeds of up to 150 Mbps. Both 3G and 4G LTE plans provide the coverage and reliability of the LTE network. Speed and signal strength may vary with your device, configuration, Internet traffic, environmental conditions, applicable network management and other factors.
- Unlimited Text & Picture Messaging is only valid when message is sent from Canada. Text messages sent within the U.S. or internationally, premium text messages, text alerts, messages sent with an instant messaging application and dial-up messages are not included in any plan and cost extra.
- Unlimited Picture Messaging is valid when sent and received from Canada.
- Standard out of country roaming and international long distance rates apply.
- Monthly 911 fees apply in: AB (95¢), NB (97¢), NL (75¢), NS (43¢), PEI (70¢), SK ($1.95), QC (46¢), and NT ($1.70). Fees withheld will be remitted to the government.
- Apps on your smartphone use data, too. If you want to avoid Pay-Per-Use data charges make sure to turn data off on your phone.
- Picture messaging will only work if you have turned on data on your phone.
- Data use over what is included in your plan is $15/100MB up to 800MB, $0.15/MB thereafter.
- Pay-per-use rates apply to usage exceeding what's included in your rate plan. Subject to change over time. See a list of full additional usage charges and one time charges.
- One-time connection service fee ($50) applies with new activations or hardware upgrades.