DUAL SIM DEVICE: SET UP eSIM
To set up your eSIM, your iPhone must be operating on iOS 13.0 or higher and must be connected to Wi-Fi or the mobile network.
- Go to Settings > Cellular > Add Cellular Plan.
- The Camera application will open. Scan the following QR code and follow the prompts:
Alternatively, you can enter the details manually if needed:
- Select Enter Details Manually.
- In the SM-DP+ Address field, paste or type: CUST-011-V4-PROD-ATL2.GDSB.NET
- Leave the Activation Code field blank.
For more information, watch this YouTube video from Apple: How to set up and use Dual SIM
Google Pixel (Android):
To set up your eSIM, your Google Pixel phone must be operating on Android 10 or higher and must be connected to Wi-Fi or the mobile network.
- Go to Settings > Network & Internet.
- Select the + button next to Mobile Network.
- Select Don’t have a SIM card?
- Select Next to download the eSIM.
- Select Activate.
Note: if prompted to confirm your network, select Virgin Plus as the network.
For instructions on how to download your eSIM, please consult the manufacturer’s user guide.