CHROMECAST OFFER FAQ
How can I check the status of my Google Chromecast order?
Your Virgin Plus TV service must be activated to receive your Chromecast. You will receive an order confirmation email within 48 hours of activating your services. If your Google Chromecast has not arrived within 14 days of receiving the confirmation email, please contact us.
Where can I find a tracking number?
Unfortunately, tracking numbers are not available for Chromecast orders.
When will my Google Chromecast arrive?
It will be shipped to your address in approximately 14 days after activating your services.
Can I choose to pick up my device at a Virgin Plus retail location instead?
Chromecast orders can only be shipped to an address; they cannot be picked up in store.
I cancelled my Virgin Plus TV Subscription; do I have to return my Chromecast?
No, the device does not need to be returned. However, early cancellation charges apply if cancelling Virgin Plus TV within 6 months of your subscription date and will vary based on months remaining on your term: $37.50 within 1st month, $30.00 within 2nd month, $22.50 within 3rd month, $15.00 within 4th month, $7.50 within 5th month.
How do I start a casting session?
Your Virgin Plus TV app and Google Chromecast must be connected to your Virgin Internet service.
- Start playing any program on your mobile device
- Tap the Chromecast icon on the top right corner.
How do I stop a casting session?
- Click the player to display the casting icon
- Click the cast icon in the top right corner of your screen.
- Click Stop Casting
How do I navigate the Virgin Plus TV app during a casting session?
- When casting a program, click the icon on the top left corner to minimize the casting screen. The casting screen will shrink down to a floating bar at the bottom of your screen.
How do I disable parental controls when casting?
- Click the settings icon at the bottom right of the app’s screen to expand the menu.
- Click on the ‘Parental Controls’ section.
- Click ‘Disregard parental controls while casting’.
I have more questions about my Google Chromecast – who can I contact?
For any questions related to the Google Chromecast and its use, contact Google Customer Service.