How to reset your voicemail PIN
If you've forgotten your voicemail PIN, don't sweat it. You can reset your PIN on your phone or on your computer.
Have a prepaid account? Give us a shout at 1-888-999-2321 and we'll help you out.
My Account app
- Go to My Account using your phone's browser or download and open the My Account app.
- Tap on My plan & add-ons.
- Tap on the Add-on settings tab.
- Hit the Reset PIN button.
- Enter email address to receive confirmation and hit the Continue button.
- Voila! You’ll need your temporary PIN to access your voicemail so before you forget it...hit the Access voicemail now button. Once you’re in, you’ll be asked to choose a new PIN.
- Go to My Account and log into your account.
- In the Voicemail password section click Reset.
- Hit Reset now button after you read the heads up about your existing messages.
- Voila…your temporary PIN. The next time you access your voicemail use your temporary PIN. Once you’re in, you’ll be asked to choose a new one.
Heads up! You will need to have a My Account profile set up in order to access your account. It’s super easy to set up a profile. Sign up now and get access to your account 24/7.