Unlocking your phone
To unlock your device at no charge, log in to My Account or contact us
Wanna travel with your phone?
If you’re hitting the road and want to keep your phone number, you don’t necessarily need to unlock your phone. You can add Roam Sweet Roam to your account or buy a travel pass with competitive rates and discounts.
Ready to rock and unlock?
Here’s the criteria you’ll need to meet for us to unlock your phone:
- The device must be locked to the Virgin Plus network (Virgin Plus can only unlock Virgin Plus devices)
- The device cannot be reported as lost or stolen
- Virgin Plus may refuse any unlock request that appears intended to defraud Virgin Plus or its members
- The device must be HSPA or LTE compatible
- For Apple devices: you purchased your Apple device (iPhone 6 and above) from Virgin Plus after January 1, 2014 and it was activated on the Virgin Plus Network.
- For all other devices: You purchased your device from Virgin Plus after November 30, 2017 and it was activated on the Virgin Plus Network.
What do I need to unlock my device?
- The device you want to unlock (have it handy)
- Your device’s IMEI number
- Optional: have a compatible non-Virgin Plus SIM card on hand to confirm unlocking was successful
Heads up! The unlocking codes and instructions will be provided to you upon completion of your request
Virgin will unlock your device at no charge. To unlock your device, log in to My Account or contact us