Unlocking your phone
To unlock your device at no charge, log in to My Account or contact us
Wanna travel with your phone?
If you’re hitting the road and want to keep your phone number, you don’t necessarily need to unlock your phone. You can add Roam Sweet Roam to your account or buy a travel pass with competitive rates and discounts.
Ready to rock and unlock?
Here’s the criteria you’ll need to meet for us to unlock your phone:
- You must be or have been a Virgin Plus Member
- The device must be locked to Virgin’s mobile network
- The device cannot be reported as lost or stolen
- The device must be HSPA or LTE compatible
- Your account must be in good standing
What do I need to unlock my device?
- The device you want to unlock (have it handy).
- A non-Virgin Plus SIM card that fits the device you’re unlocking
- Your device’s IMEI number
- Account in good standing
Heads up! The unlocking codes and instructions will be provided to you upon completion of your request
Virgin will unlock your device at no charge. To unlock your device, log in to My Account or contact us